Transparency of Human Resource
Resolutions of Great Khural
- Resolution No. 13. The procedures for competitive selection of the staff to be appointed in the management positions of the full-time civil services (08-05-2003)
- Number 62. The procedures for substituting and performing the duties of a full-time civil service staff (02-03-2010);
- Number 288. The Codes of ethics of state administrative staff (10-11-2010).
Decisions of the Civil Service Council
- Resolution No. 71. The procedures for rewarding with the “Leading State Administrative Staff” (24 – 04- 2013);
- Resolution Number 60. The procedures for competitive selection of the staff to be appointed in the management positions of the civil services (11-04-2013)
- The resolution No. 122. The procedures for selecting a person to be appointed as a high ranking position of the civil service (amended by the Resolution No. 122 of 18-11-2010);
- Resolution No. 02. The requirements and procedures for using
probationary period before taking the full-time position (27-01-2003);
- Resolution No. 18. The procedures for maintaining a personal profile of a civil servant.